Win A custom Tiny House
A modern & beautiful home, perfect for minimal living or just retreating from the city.
AS SEEN ON
You Dream it, We Build it!
Win a tiny home built by Preston Cottages (worth up to $100,000, plus the taxes and shipping costs are covered!)
Get a personalized design consultation with the team at Preston Cottages via video chat or we’ll fly you out to Atlanta, GA, to consult in person
Fully customize the home of your dreams—choose everything from the architectural style to the luxury finishing touches.
Your safety and peace of mind is our top priority, so any in-person part of this experience will be scheduled when it’s safe to travel and mutually agreeable for our partners.
- Choose to comfortably sleep up to 4 people by adding a loft for guests or kids.
- Add up to 8 large windows that allow plenty of natural light indoor
- Design a luxury kitchen with a nice sink, a cook top and open shelves
- Add a bathroom with a large window next to a deep shower and a new toilet
- We're providing an Instant water heater for the entire home and an amazing HVAC System to heat and cool the home
- If you can dream it, chances are we can build it.
Average Technical Specs:
- 300 square feet
- Sleeps 4-5
- Size: 28’ long x 8.5’ wide x 13’ tall.
- 13,000 pounds
- Dual 7kw axles
Our Last Winner & Charity Partner!
Escape the City
Make a Difference
Not Currently Taking Entries, check back shortly for more information.
How it Works
Enter To Win
Browse our site, find products you're interested in and enter to win them! Your donation goes to a great charity.
A Winner is Drawn
A winner is drawn the moment we reach the contest deadline or entry cap. Whichever comes first.
Donations go to charity
The winner picks up their prize and proceeds go to charity.
Who you're helping:
To find the perfect partner, we didn't have to look too far for the perfect charity to partner with. Based in Atlanta, GA (just a short drive from our headquarters), we found New Story, an exciting group of innovators who believe that they can help end homelessness.
Their goal is to completely end homelessness for the estimated 1 billion people currently living without access to adequate shelter.
For every $111 given to New Story, we are helping to provide a month's worth of shelter for an entire family.